Here we would discuss what precautions should be taken in Pattaya. Know which things to remember in Pattaya.
Precautions in Pattaya
Your Pattaya tour could be hassle-free if you take
these precautions. Keep in mind these tips for these would prove useful
- Be careful while selecting tour operators, travel agencies or
tour guides. Select people with official licenses issued by the
Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- Never listen to street touts. Promised jewelry bargains are
nothing but scams. There are many examples when tourists were lured
into purchasing a fake gem or they had to shell out three times more
money than the normal.
- If something appears 'too good to be true', don't believe it.
- Thai government does not own, operate, subsidise or authorise any
jewelry stores, except The Thailand Duty Free Shops.
- Refuse shopping or sightseeing assistance from strangers. They
invariably take a big commission on a high surcharged price.
- Never indulge in gambling or drugging in Thailand. Penalties are
- Purchase your ticket from the bus terminal. In case you purchase
the ticket from other agencies, please be sure to obtain all
necessary information before using their services to avoid the